step 1) Contact us via guestbook, email, or calling us.
step 2) Prepare to share with us your challenge.
step 3) Be prepared to be asked if you have a story, theme, brand, or big idea for your aspirations. Don't worry if you don't have one, we'll help you find one.
Step 4) Be prepared to speak about schedule and budget. We like to talk about this early and often.
Step 5) You will most likely decide to work with us if you are seeking something unique, out of the box, or extra-ordinary.
For Designers and Architects:
1) We are your fabricators. Contact us for a presentation/interview.
2) Be prepared to see the highest levels of custom manufacturing and fabrication in the world. But if it doesn't fit the budget, we also have mid-level fabrication as well.
3) Bring plans, specs, parti, color swatches, or just come to chat - we'll brainstorm and support your custom ideas.
4) Also send us your furniture and/or millwork packages - we'll be happy to price them out, and work with you on budget and scheduling.
1) If you are willing to reduce labor and increase product quality, then you will be pleasantly surprised how rewarding working with us can be.
2) Send us your complicated or proprietary design challenges. Send us your high labor cost challenges... And we'll show you how to create REALLY profitable solutions!