Have you seen KOWA before? Or you may have seen their products at one of our booths. But they have a very VERY interesting story. Would you buy products from a company that is 200 years old? What if 1% of their business is ART? The other 99% is a huge conglomerate of products - their main stay: pharmaceuticals. They have unbelievable corporate strength.
But this is quite a way from What they are doing today. This is a special product... almost so special that many people haven't heard about it, and treat their items like construction material... It really is NOT. People ask us to price this by the piece, by the foot, and meter... But the only way to truly experience the power of this material is to really understand that it is an ART installation - not a product that gets put on a wall... Because in many cases KOWA products are free-standing. Or they are off-set from a wall and back-lit. Or the detail and paneling that is goes on is engineered to hold and hide the amazing things going on behind the scenes.
So we'll be showcasing these very unique products like ART. Because truly - that is what this is. The only way to experience this is to see it live. We have a collection of these in our library, and will be mocking up some of it on the wall so we can have some practice working with this very interesting and dynamic material!
We challenge you to think beyond ceramics!